This group is committed to providing assistance to individuals that are experiencing problems caused by preternatural or supernatural activity. We will investigate, evaluate, and offer recommendations to the people who are being affected by any alleged activity. Cases we've investigated include hauntings, poltergeists, and shadow activity.
Our clients can rest easy, we work confidentially and with advancements in technology today and in the future to open up more tools to help resolve each case.
In a world with so much negativity and growing, we have a real, unique and a simple solution at hand, we want to help people going through influences of negative energies. Its our fight: positive vs negative.
We do this with a passion and non profit
We just want people to be HAPPY and generate POSITIVE ENERGY without negative influences.
Contact us with trust about what you are experiencing so we can help as best we can.
Procedures And Advice
1. Initial Contact: The client will contact the G.V.P.I Group via email or by phone (585) 443-4410 Certain information will be requested of you so we can send our field Investigator to you. The Investigators aboard GVPI will begin to assist you immediately. If it sounds like this takes a long time - it doesn't! In most cases the decision is made immediately. Also at this time tips and advice may be given to you to help you cope until your case is resolved. Very Important when contacting GVPI you need to say what City and State you are from or this will hold up finding the right Investigative group!
2. Getting Started: Upon receiving your request, we will create a plan to assist you . Please clarify your specific needs with your investigator before proceeding! Make sure you are comfortable and on the same page.
3. The Investigation: Some investigations may be complete in a few hours, yet others may take several hours and several visits. You can expect the following activities during your investigation: An in-depth interview, photographing the home and outside areas, recordings will be set up in areas of activity, video taping, use of small handheld meters that measure electrical energy fields, handheld temperature probes. Other small equipment maybe used at the discretion of the investigator. As well as indeph conversations to figure out how this all could have started and so on. Do not take offense to the questions, they need to be asked.
4. Post Investigation: Once your investigation is complete, the Investigators may need a few days to process the results. Although some results are available immediately, they need to develop photographs and do some comparitive analysis. In order to provide you with the most current knowledge and personalized advice. Possibly, your information may be reviewed by select professionals associated with the group You will be notified of the investigators' conclusions and any advice decided on by all those involved in your case.
5. Coordination of Resources: Should it be determined that a blessing or excorcism is needed, the investigator will forward all pertinent documented information to the appropiate clergy and also speak to them on your behalf should you desire.
6. Follow Up's: Depending on your needs, the group may choose to voluntarily follow-up on specific cases. However, if you do not want to be contacted, just let us know.
7. Advice in dealing with any Investigators: GVPI has done everything in its power to assure that any representatives sent to you through us are highly professional and utterly moral. However, if you should have a complaint or concern contact us immediately!
GVPI have Investigators for all religion beliefs. Even though We will offer the following generic non-sectarian advice listed below. If you have questions beyond what is covered here, please contact us immediately!
1. Don't be Afraid:
Although paranormal events are frightening, the actual number of demonic possesions is minimal . Remember that you are in control of the events that occur in this dimension. Keep your head!
I realize this is time consuming and most people don't want to do it. However, in order for you to get the help you need, you will need some type of documentation. Record in a journal or log: Day - Date - Time and Event! Be sure to include as much detail as possible! Show photographs taken in the home during the time of events. Investigators will need this information to help decide many factors. It does not hurt to seek medical advice for the individual going through it as well. I know this is not easy, Additionally, very rarely will clergy assist you without documentation. So it is good to gather some as soon as you can in case that help is needed.
As soon as you can, when you notice things array. This will help before things get worse in the home. Always remember it is your house, you need to take it back.
Use of an Investigator:
Using an Investigator actually has many benefits. First they can help determine what type of haunting you are experiencing (environmental, active, ghosts or demonic,) An experienced investigator will then collect data for you and know where to turn to get spiritual help. The investigators are aware of the sensitivity of your information and are highly professional in regards to your privacy.
* Every Investigator works different. You need to share your feelings with the Investigator right away.
* Never give money to an investigator, if you want to help pay for any time or gas to an investigator, that is up to you and great gesture.
* Do not follow any advice that goes against your better judgement or beliefs.
* Report any and all unprofessional behavior by an investigator or group.
we know it is a fearful experience and you feel like you are going crazy, like you are loosing your mind and questioning what you see, hear or experiencing. We understand you feel like no one will believe you. These are common feelings, we all go through this. An investigator does not think you are crazy they are there to help you substantiate your claims and find you the help you need.
Any information you provide to the Investigators is kept absolutely private. Our attitude is that if you want to share your story with the public, it is YOUR choice to do so. We do not and will not publish or publicize any information.
Remember, if you have any questions regarding your case or your investigators, we are here to help you!
Please go to our contact page and send an e mail or you can choose an investigator on the Bio's page and send a personal e mail to them.
All of this is contingent of your claim of having a haunting. GVPI will assist you on determining if your home may be haunted.
Here are a couple of sites that can also help